Renewal

After attended the CCR conference in 20th – 22nd February 2009. I manage to understand at least the term 'RENEWAL' in faith. The speaker (Mr. Francis De Souza) who is from India, explain what it 'martyrdom', i quote some of his sharing, saying ;

"It is believed there will be martyrdom in Asia as we are entering the 3rd Millennium because planting of the cross – faith always grows on the blood of martyrs. They are the seed of the church. This should discourage us"

he say also ;

"A prophesy by Pope John Paul II in 1995 – in the first millennium (Europe), second millennium (America & Africa) and third millennium (ASIA) as there will be rich harvest in faith. We in ASIA are going to experience something great"


Apparently, i'am facing difficulties in serving the Lord in my church. These matters arises when people are not in favor in that priest. Why? What? When? Who? How? all these questions seem to be very hard to answer, even i received many opinion but it did not satisfy my paradigm. I realise that some churches may facing the same problem... but, how do the people the community or individual look and act on it.... ????

Few days back, still in confusion... an e-mail came to me, sent by a dear friend of mine... title "Psalm 18:18" - answered one of the question, WHO?

Flashback at the CCR conference, answered another question, WHY? = "martyrdom",

slowly, an answers came to me, at least to my agreement... and it came when i'm in total silence (meditation/pray/entering sleep).
WHEN? = "in His time"
WHAT? = "Lent"
HOW? = "Intercession"

~ John 15:16 “You did not chose me, I chose you, bear fruit that will last”.

Songs title "If you Believe" ~ Life is The Answer.... AMEN

No comments: