JICA-YOKOHAMA

11.08.2008 (Tuesday)
This day is my first day in JAPAN,
Yokohama International Centre... is where i will be staying for about 3 months...
We landed at Narita airport at 7.00am, took the Limousine Bus from Narita Airport to Tokyo City Air Terminal (TCAT) for 70minutes. From TCAT took a TAXI to JICA-Yokohama for 40minutes.
Becoz i didn't manage to get sleep while in the plane-JAL and also during the Bus & Taxi ride. i felt very tired and sleepy, but my stomach is empty, so i rush to get a hot water, pour it in bowl with bi-hun PAMA, makan then went to sleep @ 11.00am, woke up only about 3.00pm.
my first Dinner in JAPAN cost me YEN630.00. After makan my course mate and i went Jalan-Jalan, look what we found... F-wheel... superb... the theme called COSMOWORLD.... you would like to experience many games and excitement which will give you adrenaline-RUSH.
BANZAI.............. @ KAMIKAZE that kind of feeling.

No comments: